Town Hall in Iława

10.0 Jerzyna 121 2018-09-26

0:00

the game is paused

click here to continue

Town Hall in Iława - Neo-baroque town hall in Iława, built in 1910-1912 during the term of the then mayor of Iława - Karl Friedrich Giese, at ul. Niepodległości 13. A prosperous economic situation, a wealthy city coff (11×11)

121

170

2

Neo-baroque town hall in Iława, built in 1910-1912 during the term of the then mayor of Iława - Karl Friedrich Giese, at ul. Niepodległości 13. A prosperous economic situation, a wealthy city coffers made it possible, after decades, to decide on the construction of the town hall. It was created in the years 1910-1912 on the initiative and under the personal leadership of the mayor, W. Giesego. The impressive, representative town hall building in the neo-baroque style was located on the main street (Kaiserstrasse) in the green areas of the old city moat. The purchase price of land for its construction amounted to 90,000 brands, and the construction costs, including the interior design, exceeded 200,000 brands. The town hall was destroyed during World War II, rebuilt in the PRL period, it served as a market hall. In 1995 it underwent a major renovation.

Add comment

comments

annie mejka recherche hanna majka borowska month ago

GGG PiEkny ratusz. over a year ago